This isolate is carefully produced in a laboratory environment and undergoes rigorous testing before it is cleared for safe medicinal use and consumption. CBD isolate is free of any psychoactive cannabinoids or terpenes which allows it to be easily added to food, drinks or even smoked with cannabis.
Some ways to use isolate are:
- adding CBD isolate to a joint to boost its CBD content
- drinking CBD isolate mixed into a glass of water
- drinking CBD isolate mixed into a glass of juice
- drinking CBD isolate mixed into a cup of tea or coffee
- infusing CBD isolate into olive or coconut oil
- infusing CBD isolate into honey
- making CBD isolate gummies
- making your own CBD capsules;
Ships in a "1 month serving" of 500mg per glass jar.
"Recommended" daily dose - 20mg
WHAT IS CBD ISOLATE?
"CBD isolate is a form of CBD, or cannabidiol, which is a chemical compound present in the cannabis plant. Unlike full-spectrum CBD products, CBD isolate does not contain any THC — the psychoactive component of cannabis. ... Most other CBD products contain at least a small percentage of THC."