Plant Elixir Fulvates is a micronutrient fertiliser.
Fulvic acid acts as a chelator, meaning it binds to inorganic micronutrients like zinc and copper and makes them available to plants. These micronutrients are essential for healthy crops and sustainability.
• Improves plant metabolism
• Delivers trace minerals directly to plant cells
• Reduces need for chemical fertilisers
• Improves yield and overall plant health
• Can be used as a foliar spray or around plant root zone
Total Fulvates: 10% (by mass)
pH: 1 - 2.5
Specific gravity: 1.0 - 1.10g / cm3
Product comes in plastic polycans with ventilated caps in the following sizes: 2 litre, 5 litre, 10 litre and 20 litres.
Calcium, magnesium, sodium, sulfur, iron, manganese, copper, zinc, boron, molybdenum
* Plant Elixir Fulvates is a natural product and small variations in trace elements are expected
Directions: Dilute 5 - 10ml per 1000ml water and use weekly as part of the normal watering process. Simply pour onto the soil in the root zone.
This product has been sourced by Green Houston:
Their team of “Horticultural Enthusiasts” have gone through tremendous lengths to ensure that every product we stock meets their Green Houston standard. So we don’t sell products that we would not use ourselves.
All their organic, living and fresh amendments and additives are stored correctly and regularly checked to ensure the freshest stock and best possible user experience is delivered.